With a combined 78,000 BTUs of power, this luxury Jenn-Air® gas cooktop is an exceptionally robust six-burner, 36-inch cooktop. Its Simmer/Melt Burner reaches as low as 800 BTU, while an extremely low profile allows for near-flush countertop installation. This cooktop pairs beautifully with appliances in our Euro Style Stainless suites.
- Low-Profile Design - With an extremely low profile, you can have a minimal look -nearly flush with the countertop - for an integrated transition to the cooktop.
- Euro-Style Stainless Design - A refined design that satisfies contemporary and traditional tastes and blends in with other Jenn-Air® Euro-Style Stainless appliances.
- 18,000 BTU Brass PowerBurner - Enjoy the elegance of brass and robust heat from this PowerBurner that's necessary for high-powered cooking techniques, whether searing a steak, stir-frying vegetables or rapidly boiling water.
- 6,000 BTU Brass Simmer Burner - Melt chocolate and butter or simmer sauces just below boiling with a high-precision burner that offers a wide range of power.
- White LED Burner Indicator - White indicator light glows indicating when a burner is on, providing a modern look and a convenient reminder for cooks.
- Single Point Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing Re-ignition - If the flame is accidentally blown out by a draft, a spark occurs that automatically re-ignites the extinguished burner.
- Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing Re-ignition - Gas burners light reliably every time, and if a draft blows the flames out, they are automatically re-ignited.
- 9,000 BTU Brass Burner - Perfect for everyday cooking, this brass burner also allows you to meet special cooking needs like saute ing and braising.
- Infinite Burner Control Settings - Enjoy precise temperature controls by selecting your preferred burner setting - from low to high and everywhere in between.
- Built-in Oven Compatible - Experience premium design and performance from high-end appliances when you install a single wall oven beneath your electric cooktop.
- 15,000 BTU Brass Burner - Reaching a powerful 15,000 BTUs, this versatile burner features the brilliance of brass and combines precise simmer capabilities with the capacity to quickly boil water or stir fry vegetables.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.