This Jenn-Air® luxury gas downdraft cooktop features five sealed burners, including a 17,000 BTU ultra-high output burner. Its impressive JX3 downdraft ventilation system quickly and efficiently clears the air without a hood.
- JX3 Downdraft Ventilation System with 3 Speeds - Developed and refined by the Jenn-Air brand, a downdraft ventilation system uses proximity ventilation to capture smoke, steam and odors at the cooking surface, whisking them down and out of the kitchen before they can escape.
- 17,000 BTU Ultra-High Output Burner - Enjoy the robust heat necessary for high-powered cooking techniques, whether searing a steak, stir-frying vegetables or rapidly boiling water.
- 5,000 BTU Ultra-Low Output Burner with Melt Cap - Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
- DuraFinish® Protection - With excellence in every detail, DuraFinish® Protection helps keep your cooktop's surface looking like new, resisting yellowing, staining and scratching.
- Brass Burners with Removable Base - Elegant brass burners effectively direct heat for desired cooking results and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Convertible to Duct-Free Ventilation - Keep the view from your kitchen open and free from ductwork with this optional kit that allows conversion to duct-free ventilation.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.