This induction cooktop offers precise temperature control and heats up more quickly than a traditional gas or electric cooktop. Energy transfers heat directly to cookware, turning it into the heat source, while the surface remains cool to the touch. This cooktop pairs beautifully with appliances in our Euro Style suite.
- Industry's Most Powerful Induction Element 1 - Our newest induction cooktops feature the industry's most powerful induction element 1 , delivery fast & consistent results. 1 Among induction cooktops.
- Induction Technology - Cooks like gas, looks like electric, outperforms both. By converting cookware into the heat source, induction technology gives you fast, efficient and outstanding cooking power.
- Sensor Boil Function - This intuitive option selects the optimal power level to quickly bring water to a boil, beeps when it reaches the boiling point, then adjusts the power level to minimize the possibility of boiling over.
- Keep Warm Function - One of the Low Settings, each element features a Keep Warm Function which may be used to keep cooked food or delicate sauces warm until you're ready to serve. Having the function available on each element allows you to cook and warm food on the same element.
- Five Element Timers - Separate timers for each element allows you to easily time several dishes at once.
- Five Induction Elements - Five induction elements, in a variety of sizes to match cookware, generate heat directly into the cookware while keeping the surface cool.
- Performance Boost - Quickly heat cookware, boil liquids and sear meats by raising the cooking temperature above the highest setting for up to 10 minutes, available on all induction elements.
- Pan Detection - A sensor detects your cookware before enabling an element. When it is removed, the element automatically switches off.
- Touch-Activated Controls with Power Slider - These controls are activated by the simple movement of a finger sliding across the sensitized surface.
- Simmer Function - This convenient Simmer Function provides the low, steady heat required for simmering sauces and soups.
- Melt Function - Available on all five elements, this function allows you to cook at minimal power, ideal for cooking delicate sauces or melting chocolate or butter.
- One-Touch Off Feature - This feature allows you to quickly turn off the cooktop with a single touch. A tone sounds to confirm that the element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible - This luxury induction cooktop can be installed over a single built-in wall oven, offering additional design flexibility.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.