Beyond a veil of dark glass in the lower cavity, the staggering power of V2 Vertical Dual-Fan Convection caresses every morsel with precise, even heat. Above, let your appetite run wild with microwave and convection energy. With curated recipes and full-color doneness images, an intelligent culinary experience awaits your touch.
- Irresistible Interior - Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- 7-Inch Full Color LCD Display - Visually vibrant. This highly-interactive, full-color display is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and the JennAir® Culinary Center.
- Cinematic Lighting - Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Seamless Touches - Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Stainless Steel Microwave Interior - Wrapped in luminous steel, intrinsic beauty is reflected in every corner.
- Glide Rack - Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Chef's Light - Food shown in its best light. This third halogen lamp shines above the door, front and center, further reducing shadows for clear illumination.
- Smooth Close Door - Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity - Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Microwave Capacity - Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
- V2 Vertical Dual-Fan Convection - Dual counter-rotating vertical fans work in tandem, helping you wield your cooking prowess with everything from mouthwatering fillets to irresistible roasts.
- JennAir® Culinary Center - With step-by-step support, savor the full culinary experience backed by customized algorithms, featuring full-color food photography, doneness levels, pan types and menu-specific tips. 1 1 Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at jennair.com/connect.
- My Creations - Curate recipe presets at will. Bake for 30 minutes, broil for 4 and keep dishes warm until you're ready to dine-all without lifting a finger.
- No Preheat Baking - Bake on a single rack without the wait.
- Closed Door Broiling - Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly. And without opening the door.
- Versatile Cooking Modes - Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method. Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with automatic temperature and time conversions. Get even more versatile: No Preheat mode lets you bake on a single rack without the wait. Doughrises quickly and evenly with Proofing mode, and the Keep Warm setting lets you serve your entire menu at the same time.
- Convection Tower - A touch of style in an unexpected place. Dual vertical fans work in tandem, helping you wield your cooking prowess with everything from mouthwatering fillets to irresistible roasts.
- Convection & Microwave Combination Cooking - Let your appetite run wild-broil, bake or warm with convection and microwave energy.
- 6,800-Watt Combined Convection Capacity [Digital Training Guide] - Uncompromising prowess.Two 3,400-watt convection elements combine to create powerful, even heat for dishes that make an impact.
- 3,400-Watt Convection Element - Power, controlled. Evenly bake breads and cook main dishes in a controlled environment powered by this 3,400-watt convection element.
- 2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element - Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element - Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 4,000-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element - Maximum coverage. Even heat distribution. Beneath a stainless steel broil plate, this element radiates heat back onto cookware and food.
- 1,200-Watt Convection Element [Digital Training Guide] - This 1,200-watt element surrounds your cravings with circulating, consistent heat until baked to your satisfaction.
- 900-Watt Microwave Element [Digital Training Guide] - Harness 900 watts of microwave energy to rapidly cook and reheat a variety of foods.
- Speed-Cook - Renounce accepted limitations of the microwave. Three potent methods converge to deliver convection's steady heat, microwave speed and broiled caramelization in each oven-caliber bite.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles (in)
|Depth Closed Including Handles (in)
|Depth Excluding Doors (in)
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree (in)
|Microwave Capacity (cu. ft.)
|Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)
|Door Broil Position
|Oven Cooking System
||Top of Oven
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
|Oven Interior Width (in)
|Oven Interior Depth (in)
|Oven Interior Height (in)
|Hidden Bake Element
|Flush Installation Approved
||Yes - Microwave
|Cooking Power (w)
|Convection Power (w)
|Grill Power (w)
|Number or Racks
|Turntable Diameter Size (in)
|Power Cord Included
|Bake Element Power
|Broiler Element Power
|Oven Cleaning Type
|Convection Element Type
|Number of Rack Guides
||Add 30 Seconds
Electric Wall Oven/microwave Combo
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized Jenn-Air package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.