This beautiful electric double oven range produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. The ovens are a combined 6.7 cu ft., providing an extra-large capacity and separate temperature environments. The cooktop features five heating surfaces, including a dedicated warming zone, allowing you to do more on your range.
- Even-Heat True Convection - Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- 5 Cooking Elements Including a Warm Zone - Provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features a triple cooking zone of 6, 9 and 12 inches, one 10 inch zone and two 6 inch cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone.
- SatinGlide® Rack - Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
- Hidden Bake - Covers up the baking element, making it easier to wipe away spills.
- Triple-Ring Element - With three element sizes at one location, you get the versatility to match cooking surface to cookware size.
- 10" Even-Heat Ultra Element - Delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.