This 18" ice maker produces ice with a shape and size that makes it ideal for a variety of entertaining needs. A drop-down door provides convenient access to the deep storage bin which can hold up to 35 pounds of ice.
- Factory-Installed Drain Pump - Allows installation within 10 feet of a drain, in any direction.
- Professionally-Inspired Design - Represents a reimagining of what a true cook's kitchen can be with a bold blend of commercial styling and sleek touches for the home. Handles feature iconic red medallions that speak to our timeless craftsmanship.
- Integrated Filter - Helps to remove contaminants to help improve taste and clarity. For best results, the filter must be changed every six months.
- Max Ice - Ice is produced 56%aster, compared to normal mode, when ice is needed quickly.
- Drop-Down Door - Allows a more custom installation with a design that removes the need to account for a hinge.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - Helps ensure purchase satisfaction with one of the strongest warranties in the industry 1 .
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.